I came across this in a magazine today about a hotel in Nantes that allows guests to live like a hamster by sleeping in hay, eating grain and running on a giant metal wheel. Opened in 2009, the owners Frederic Tabary and Yann Falquerho decided to open La Villa Hamster to provide a comfortable place to sleep, in a fun and eccentric way.
The increase in rate from 99 euros in 2009 to 150 euros a night in 2010, must mean that living like a hamster is a dream that many, many people share.
I posted a video below from Reuters. What do you think? Would you like to trade places for a day with your lovable hamster?
Haha! That's hilarious!! But hang on - it's NOT a joke, is it?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteThanx for visiting and following my blog! Look forward to lots of laughs from yours!!
Haha, it's completely true!! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.eurobookings.com/nantes-hotels-fr/la-villa-hamster.html?label=ggehen-bh260709_la%20villa%20hamster&gclid=COnN8NT10KYCFULNKgodMwpTIA
Hi Michelle, I found your blog from Red Nomad's. Whilst I'm not sure I would stay at that particular hotel, I would definitely like to visit Nantes. I found the Loire Valley one of the most beautiful places in Europe.
ReplyDelete