Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Some things in life are actually still easy!

Today I applied for graduation. My university sent me an e-mail, and as I clicked on the link to the student portal, I expected the worst. I mean, after writing hundreds upon hundreds of research papers for the past four years, surely they can't let you off that easily. There must be some difficult quantum physics question that's required before they let you don that graduation gown and get your photo taken as you awkwardly shake hands with the university dean....right?

This is what happened.

The portal screen loads and prompts me with a question.

"Have you meet all the requirements to graduate this spring?"

I clicked on "Yes."

"Which faculty do you belong in?"

I clicked on "Arts and Humanities," then "Submit."

The screen loads.

Still loading...

and loading...

Then, "Congratulations! You have successfully applied for graduation!"


And of course I screamed and ran to the washroom and jumped up and down like I always do when I get really excited.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Going to feel SO good to finally walk across that stage!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You have reason to be really excited, the beginning of a new stage of your life is about to start. Wish you all the best. ;)

    ReplyDelete

commenting brings good karma :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...