The winner will receive an Archie Grand notebook ($19 link) and a Baggu bag ($8 link). I love Archie Grand for all his clever notebooks and the Baggu bag is an eco friendly reusable bag, which is great for traveling.
![]() |
| archiegrand.com |
The deadline for this contest is September 15th.
![]() |
| justjared.com |
To enter, make sure you either follow or subscribe to my blog to qualify. Then simply post a reply to the question: if you can travel around the world with anybody for a year, who would it be?
Personally, I would love go with James Franco. He seems like he's always up for an adventure, and 95% of the time you see him, he always appears either really stoned or really happy. How can you go wrong with that?
The winner will be chosen at random.
Good luck everyone!
_______________________________________________________
UPDATE: The contest has officially closed. Congratulations Rita!
_______________________________________________________
UPDATE: The contest has officially closed. Congratulations Rita!


HHHMMMmmm... that's easy! I'd go with Dr Who -it'd seem like way more then a year with the time travel dimension!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I'd have to pick Bear, you know the guy who ends up in random places like the Amazon and tells you how to survive. If we ever get stranded or lost, I'm sure he'd keep us safe.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment. You should check out my regular blog, Black and Blonde One (www.blackandblondeone.com).
ReplyDeleteFound you on For the Love of Blogs! If I could travel around the world with anybody I think it would have to be my daughter, Shannon. She's always up for an adventure.
ReplyDeleteLoving this giveaway. But you totally chose the person I would like to do it with, I love James Franco! But because he's already going with you, lol... I would choose to go with James Mcavoy, would spend the trip listening to his cute accent! xD
ReplyDeleteDarn it! I am always stumbling upon these giveaway things too late. I will answer anyway. If I could travel with anyone for a year....hmm. You've got me thinking now. Anthony Bourdain. He seems like a pretty good time, and he knows where to find all the delicious food!
ReplyDeleteI follow via google reader!
ReplyDeleteI would love to travel with my husband. We need a good vacation! It has been almost 4 years since we went on a proper vacay, that is sad to say out loud!
Thanks for the giveaway!
So who won? I'm guessing it wasn't me ...
ReplyDelete